Wednesday, July 8, 2009

UMASS!!!

So James and I finally got to Massachusetts and are totally in love with our new place! We have a stove that works and a shower that does not need pliers to use!! We have a kitchen, dinning area, front room, balcony, office, bedroom, and 1.5 baths. oh yea and a washer dyer! We live in a pretty good area with lots of Italian food, but unfortunately no Mexican food..... Literally NONE!! (Taco bell does not cut it!) Our new ward is so so so small! There are under 90 members, and it seems that me and James will never escape 9am church....Also the first thing people at church told us was "Hi my name is_____, this a triple calling ward" So we are sure to busy. James has already started school and I am trying to unpack the house and keep busy till I leave to California. But on the plus side we do have cable and internet now!


Oh you guys also have to check out our pictures! We have one of the cutest pictures of Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment